Identification of the data controller
Responsible: Queka Real Partners, S.L.
TAX ID: B88087549
Registered office: C/ Cuesta del Sagrado Corazón 6-8 28016, Madrid.
Telephone number: (+34) 917882065
Personal data” is understood to be any information that identifies you. This information will be provided by you or, if not, may be provided by an authorised third party.
Category of personal data we collect
The personal data that we process from you comprises the following categories:
– General information, such as name, address, contact details, date of birth, gender, marital status, and matrimonial property regime.
– Identifying information, such as ID card information, passport information.
– Financial information, such as your bank details and financial situation, your portfolio and the balances of your suspense account.
– Professional information, such as professional category or any other information that may be strictly necessary to provide you with our services, provided that there is a connection between access to the services and your job or professional category.
– Call recordings and other records of communications with you.
Queka Real Partners, S.L. (hereinafter “QUEKA”) is obliged to collect your personal data as a result of a contractual requirement. If you do not provide such data, this may prevent or delay the fulfilment of our obligations. For example, if you do not provide certain personal data, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
Purposes and processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed in order to provide our services and, in general, to carry out our business in relation to those services to which you are entitled.
In particular, we process your personal data in order to:
– Answer and manage your queries, comments and suggestions, where appropriate.
– Manage your participation in present and future selection processes, when you send us your data (including your CV) for this purpose.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data obtained through the website will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Maintenance of information
QUEKA ensures that adequate procedures are in place to use your personal data and to delete and/or archive it when necessary.
Generally speaking, we only keep the data subject’s personal data for as long as necessary to:
– Provide the service.
– To comply with our legal obligations and/or to protect our right.
Upon termination of the provision of the Service, your data will be protected and deleted once the retention period has expired in order to comply with our legal obligations and/or to protect our rights. By default, our retention period is 10 years.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its processing, by writing to C/ Cuesta del Sagrado Corazón 6-8 28016, Madrid, Spain, accompanied by an official document that identifies you. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of disagreement with the processing, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
To protect your personal data, appropriate technical, physical, legal and organisational measures will be taken that are consistent with applicable data protection regulations.
Changes to the data protection policy
We may update this Data Protection Policy from time to time to ensure its accuracy. We therefore recommend that you consult it each time you provide personal data. Where changes to the Policy have a material impact on the processing of your personal data or otherwise significantly impact you, we will notify you in sufficient time to give you the opportunity to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data.